I will be visiting sicily between 4-13 october. For the first 2 days I travel alone and wanna see Aeolian islands before moving to Taormina. Since I have very short timeI need advice on which islands to visit. I will spend the night in Lipari. Is this route good?:
Wednesday: taking the early morning ferry to salina from milazzo. Leaving buggage at the port. ( hope there is left luggage place around). Visiting the parts ıl postino shooted and more if there is time. Settling down at hotel in Lipari spending the night,
Thursday: quick lipari tour then quick vulcano tour. Have to catch the ferry at 17.30 to reach the last train to taormina
All islands seem wonderful. I think I have to skip 1 or 2. I am much more beach and nature person and weather seems fine at those days. So should I follow this route or what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Kech*YAHOO@TECH*SUPP0RT*CARE*CONTACT*☎*|:800:57O233*Password Rexet
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?