I will be visiting sicily between 4-13 october. For the first 2 days I travel alone and wanna see Aeolian islands before moving to Taormina. Since I have very short timeI need advice on which islands to visit. I will spend the night in Lipari. Is this route good?:
Wednesday: taking the early morning ferry to salina from milazzo. Leaving buggage at the port. ( hope there is left luggage place around). Visiting the parts ıl postino shooted and more if there is time. Settling down at hotel in Lipari spending the night,
Thursday: quick lipari tour then quick vulcano tour. Have to catch the ferry at 17.30 to reach the last train to taormina
All islands seem wonderful. I think I have to skip 1 or 2. I am much more beach and nature person and weather seems fine at those days. So should I follow this route or what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Athens
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations