I will be visiting sicily between 4-13 october. For the first 2 days I travel alone and wanna see Aeolian islands before moving to Taormina. Since I have very short timeI need advice on which islands to visit. I will spend the night in Lipari. Is this route good?:
Wednesday: taking the early morning ferry to salina from milazzo. Leaving buggage at the port. ( hope there is left luggage place around). Visiting the parts ıl postino shooted and more if there is time. Settling down at hotel in Lipari spending the night,
Thursday: quick lipari tour then quick vulcano tour. Have to catch the ferry at 17.30 to reach the last train to taormina
All islands seem wonderful. I think I have to skip 1 or 2. I am much more beach and nature person and weather seems fine at those days. So should I follow this route or what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Italy travel plan help
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 16 Wales
- 17 Best Neck Pillow
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Tieks for travel
- 20 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe