After 4 days in Paris, we will have 2 days free before embarking on a river cruise to Avignon. Renting a car is possible. Any suggestions about an itinerary that would enable us to leisurlely experience quaint villages, food, open markets, wine, rather than larger cities? Would staying at a centrally located inn in the country side make sense, from which to take a couple of day trips?
2 days beyond Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Greece for a month with a baby
- 11 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 12 Wine tour in Chianti
- 13 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 14 Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 16 Europcar at vienna airport
- 17 Bus ride to Positano
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 22 Amsterdam restaurants
- 23 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 24 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia