We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 2 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 3 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 4 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 5 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 8 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 9 Dublin to Dingle?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 16 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 17 How to get to Mallorca
- 18 Day Trip from London
- 19 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 20 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 21 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 22 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 23 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 24 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth