We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 2 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 8 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 9 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 15 road trip through scotland
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days