We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 buyhighqualitycounterfeitmoneyforsaleusd.weebly.com/
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Where to from Verona
- 19 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Train passes
- 23 RENFE error message during payment
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Munich-6 days in September