We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 2 Lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 4 Tallinn for 1st time
- 5 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 6 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 7 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 8 September in Switzerland
- 9 Italy train travel question
- 10 St Moritz hiking
- 11 Which Marriott in Vienna
- 12 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 13 Drive or train Austria
- 14 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 15 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 16 Slomenice Castle
- 17 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Arctic Circle in December
- 20 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 21 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 22 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 23 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 24 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 25 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!