We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MiFi in Italy
- 2 A week driving in Bavaria
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Car rental/return near London
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 11 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 The highlands
- 14 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 15 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 16 Avignon or St. remy
- 17 On my way to Puglia
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 22 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 23 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 24 Belgium for the 1st time
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK