We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ONLINE:%: BROTHER ERROR 1+8005701233 Tec*h $upport Care 24by7??
- 2 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 hill of crosses
- 8 Planning A trip
- 9 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 10 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 11 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 12 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 Italy June 6-16
- 20 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 21 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 22 Austria Trip Report
- 23 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas