We would be travelling to Belgium for 2 days. We plan to get to Bruges from Amsterdam via train/bus, and then get to Brussels by train the next day.The travel is planned around July 25. 1. Please suggest if we need to have a full day in Brussels or half a day is good
2. We will be with luggage, so is there a possibility to leave it in a cloak room in the city center and pick it back later in the day
3. The train from Bruges to Brussels is every 15 minutes, do we need to pre book. Do the fares change?
2 day trip to Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Pictures
- 2 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 3 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 14 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 15 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 16 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 17 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 18 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 19 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Scotland day tour
- 22 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 23 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 24 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 25 England sites not to miss