I will be in Iceland for 2 day layover in late March, and am trying to find out what would be the best places to focus on for those two days. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
We have booked a Northern Lights tour for the one night, but would like to find another beautiful landscape to explore during the day. There seem to be so many places, and we're not sure what realistically would be the best option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 2 CDG to Marais transfer
- 3 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 4 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 카지노사이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 10 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 11 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 12 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 Travel Apps
- 15 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 16 What is your favorite travel app?
- 17 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 18 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 19 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 20 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 21 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 22 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 May get together in Paris