I'm planning a 2 and1/2 week trip to Spain in October and need some help please in what cities to stay in?
We are landing in Malaga, Spain and thought we would start with 5 days here. What would be good places to visit after this stay. Our return flight home will be out of Malaga.
is Portugal a good place to head after Malaga?
Thank you, I appreciate any ideas you an provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 Ireland Trip
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 7 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 8 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 9 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 My first trip to Crete
- 12 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 18 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 19 Airport Transportation
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
2 and1/2 week trip to Spain in October need help with itinerary