I'm planning a 2 and1/2 week trip to Spain in October and need some help please in what cities to stay in?
We are landing in Malaga, Spain and thought we would start with 5 days here. What would be good places to visit after this stay. Our return flight home will be out of Malaga.
is Portugal a good place to head after Malaga?
Thank you, I appreciate any ideas you an provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 7 10 day Italy
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Prague itinerary advice
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Ireland
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Italian car factory tours
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
2 and1/2 week trip to Spain in October need help with itinerary