My daughter, 26 and I are planning 2-3 weeks in Spain next June with maybe a week in Morocco. Where should we concentrate our travels to? Is it better to get a Eurail pass or just buy rail passes as we go? We love nature as well as city life. Any suggestions would help us plan. Thanks
2-3 wks in Spain in June 2010
- 1 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 2 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 3 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 4 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 Paris Recommendations
- 7 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 10 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 11 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 day trips from Stuttgart
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 Retirement Vacation
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 20 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 21 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland