My daughter, 26 and I are planning 2-3 weeks in Spain next June with maybe a week in Morocco. Where should we concentrate our travels to? Is it better to get a Eurail pass or just buy rail passes as we go? We love nature as well as city life. Any suggestions would help us plan. Thanks
2-3 wks in Spain in June 2010
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 3 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 9 Barcelona Rocks!
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 17 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 18 insider tours in berlin
- 19 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 20 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 21 3 days in Barcelona
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 One hundred years of Krakow
- 25 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas