I am planning a trip to the Canaries on our 25th Wedding Anniversary - we honeymooned there in 1988. Back then we had spent a week in each of Gran Canaria and Tenerife. We want to revist; but really want to explore the other islands too. Any suggestions for good itineraries? Perhaps starting from active to more relaxing as the holiday progresses? We would probably fly in via Rome or Spain. We like walking, touring, fishing good local food etc. Any suggestions for some 'different' or 'eco' accommodation? All help appreciated. .
2-3 weeks in the canary islands in August
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Best area for wine and which one?
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 8 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 9 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 12 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 17 Barcelona
- 18 Drive Rome Florence
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 Home base in Provence in July
- 22 Storage Madrid Airport
- 23 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 24 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 25 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal