My first plan was to rent a small place (have one in mind) in Positano and then just travel a few places from there. I would be arriving middle of March and assuming I fly into Naples, would it be better to catch some form of public transportation to Positano and use that also to travel to other cities, or rent a car? I mean to just base in the little place in Positano, but if my sister should join me I would want to show her Venice and the hills of Tuscany, and maybe Pompeii. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
2-3 weeks in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015