I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 4 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 Route des Vins
- 8 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 9 2 days in Florence
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 21 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 22 Windsor Castle
- 23 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 24 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 25 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer