I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 2 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 3 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 4 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 5 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 What do pack for Ireland?
- 11 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 12 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 13 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 14 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 18 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 19 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 20 Dinge B&B
- 21 Amsterdam B&B
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria