I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 4 Holiday Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Visiting the Black Forest
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 Greece itinerary ideas
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam