I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Paris Metro
- 23 A good book!!
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)