I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 Italy in October
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Cork or Galway?
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 15 Well, I'm always warning people
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 21 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 24 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP