I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days