I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Chania
- 6 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 10 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 11 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 12 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 13 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)