We are planning to visit Paris and Venice in May 2015 (9th May start and ending around 16th/17th May). The plan is like spending 3 night in Paris and then moving to Venice planning to spend 2 nights.
While returning, we plan to spend a day in Florence and then taking the return flight if it is possible and not exhausting.
We will start and end city of the travel is Mumbai, India.
I would like to know:
1. Is the chose time is good for traveling there?
2. in three days (0.5 day will go for jet lag/ immigration/ hotel check in), how do I plan the itinerary that I cover Eiffel Tower, Louvre and other few interesting sites (please feel free to suggest some attractions)
3. would it be good to travel from Paris to Venice in Train? Is it available daily? is booking an issue?
4. What all we can see in Venice for 2.5 days?
5. Is taking flight a better option from Venice to Rome for international return OR taking an over night train to Rome for international return travel?
6. in both places where should we do some shopping i mean of the local flavor !!
7. Is there any chance that we could squeeze Florence in between?
I would be really thankful to you if you could share your views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 4 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 5 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 6 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 9 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 17 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 18 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 22 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 23 4 days each in London and Paris
- 24 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!