We are planning to visit Paris and Venice in May 2015 (9th May start and ending around 16th/17th May). The plan is like spending 3 night in Paris and then moving to Venice planning to spend 2 nights.
While returning, we plan to spend a day in Florence and then taking the return flight if it is possible and not exhausting.
We will start and end city of the travel is Mumbai, India.
I would like to know:
1. Is the chose time is good for traveling there?
2. in three days (0.5 day will go for jet lag/ immigration/ hotel check in), how do I plan the itinerary that I cover Eiffel Tower, Louvre and other few interesting sites (please feel free to suggest some attractions)
3. would it be good to travel from Paris to Venice in Train? Is it available daily? is booking an issue?
4. What all we can see in Venice for 2.5 days?
5. Is taking flight a better option from Venice to Rome for international return OR taking an over night train to Rome for international return travel?
6. in both places where should we do some shopping i mean of the local flavor !!
7. Is there any chance that we could squeeze Florence in between?
I would be really thankful to you if you could share your views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague