We are planning to visit Paris and Venice in May 2015 (9th May start and ending around 16th/17th May). The plan is like spending 3 night in Paris and then moving to Venice planning to spend 2 nights.
While returning, we plan to spend a day in Florence and then taking the return flight if it is possible and not exhausting.
We will start and end city of the travel is Mumbai, India.
I would like to know:
1. Is the chose time is good for traveling there?
2. in three days (0.5 day will go for jet lag/ immigration/ hotel check in), how do I plan the itinerary that I cover Eiffel Tower, Louvre and other few interesting sites (please feel free to suggest some attractions)
3. would it be good to travel from Paris to Venice in Train? Is it available daily? is booking an issue?
4. What all we can see in Venice for 2.5 days?
5. Is taking flight a better option from Venice to Rome for international return OR taking an over night train to Rome for international return travel?
6. in both places where should we do some shopping i mean of the local flavor !!
7. Is there any chance that we could squeeze Florence in between?
I would be really thankful to you if you could share your views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth