I am thinking of taking a trip (my first trip ever)to Scotland. It really is a toss up between Scotland and Italy with the favor leaning towards Scotland. Based on the bit I research I have done so far, I definitely want to stay in Edinburgh with visits to Loch Ness, Inverness, Glasgow, and Castle Urquhart. These locations are all over the country so are they any good tours you can recommend? Any places that are are must see? Any tips, tricks, glimmers from previous experiences are all welcomed and highly desired.
FYII do NOT plan to drive in Scotland so this is a major consideration, as well as the fact that i am planning for an August trip (or Spring Break next year if August turns out to be cost-prohibitive).
Thanks so much in advance for any and all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라∇인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Lay over time
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 K-Day
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen