My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at Nay2@hotmail.com, I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 11 Airport Transit Visa
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 22 Day in Capri
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?