My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at Nay2@hotmail.com, I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 6 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 17 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily