My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at Nay2@hotmail.com, I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highclare Castle
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 5 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 6 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 7 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!