So I need as much help as I can get... I am going on my first trip to Ireland in March. I'm thinking about a week maybe six days. I'm struggling because I don't even know where to start looking. I am going with my best friend, we have both been oversees but only on mission trips so not on vacation (and it was Honduras) I'm 21 and my friend is 22. We are relatively active and want to experience as much as possible including visiting the u.k if possible. I know that's fitting a lot into a week but were up to the challenge we aren't big nightlife/city people but were not oppose to it either. If you can point me to websites or tell me any tips/hints I would appreciate it so much!! Thanks for all your help! We are so excitied for this trip and any help will be coveted! One fun fact is neither of us have ever drank a beer because we've been waiting to drink one in Ireland
1st Trip help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 3 Christmas in London
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 6 Norway Advice
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 9 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 10 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 11 Winter in Paris
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 17 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 22 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Planning Europe trip
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!