So I need as much help as I can get... I am going on my first trip to Ireland in March. I'm thinking about a week maybe six days. I'm struggling because I don't even know where to start looking. I am going with my best friend, we have both been oversees but only on mission trips so not on vacation (and it was Honduras) I'm 21 and my friend is 22. We are relatively active and want to experience as much as possible including visiting the u.k if possible. I know that's fitting a lot into a week but were up to the challenge we aren't big nightlife/city people but were not oppose to it either. If you can point me to websites or tell me any tips/hints I would appreciate it so much!! Thanks for all your help! We are so excitied for this trip and any help will be coveted! One fun fact is neither of us have ever drank a beer because we've been waiting to drink one in Ireland
1st Trip help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Frankfurt Macarons
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 9 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 14 Venice in Jan
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Lucerne & Zurich
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Trip around Spain
- 20 Lake como
- 21 Getting around in Tuscany
- 22 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 25 Public transport from Ostuni