So I need as much help as I can get... I am going on my first trip to Ireland in March. I'm thinking about a week maybe six days. I'm struggling because I don't even know where to start looking. I am going with my best friend, we have both been oversees but only on mission trips so not on vacation (and it was Honduras) I'm 21 and my friend is 22. We are relatively active and want to experience as much as possible including visiting the u.k if possible. I know that's fitting a lot into a week but were up to the challenge we aren't big nightlife/city people but were not oppose to it either. If you can point me to websites or tell me any tips/hints I would appreciate it so much!! Thanks for all your help! We are so excitied for this trip and any help will be coveted! One fun fact is neither of us have ever drank a beer because we've been waiting to drink one in Ireland
1st Trip help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains