So I need as much help as I can get... I am going on my first trip to Ireland in March. I'm thinking about a week maybe six days. I'm struggling because I don't even know where to start looking. I am going with my best friend, we have both been oversees but only on mission trips so not on vacation (and it was Honduras) I'm 21 and my friend is 22. We are relatively active and want to experience as much as possible including visiting the u.k if possible. I know that's fitting a lot into a week but were up to the challenge we aren't big nightlife/city people but were not oppose to it either. If you can point me to websites or tell me any tips/hints I would appreciate it so much!! Thanks for all your help! We are so excitied for this trip and any help will be coveted! One fun fact is neither of us have ever drank a beer because we've been waiting to drink one in Ireland
1st Trip help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 16 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 17 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?