My husband and I are in our mid 30's and planning our first trip to Italy with my parents. Our schedule only allows for a trip sometime in February 2013. My husband and I are very independent travelers while my parents are more of the tour type I'm a painter and definitely want to have time to sketch and paint while the hubby and my Dad are big history buffs so need to balance our time with that in mind. Very overwhelmed with trying to plan this itinerary. Feeling ready to throw my hands in the air and book a guided 14 day tour....please talk me out of it!!
1st time trip to Italy w/husband and parents Feb 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Bus ride to Positano
- 4 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 8 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 9 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Bayeux tapestry
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Europe itinerary advice
- 19 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 22 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 23 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 24 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London