My husband and I are in our mid 30's and planning our first trip to Italy with my parents. Our schedule only allows for a trip sometime in February 2013. My husband and I are very independent travelers while my parents are more of the tour type I'm a painter and definitely want to have time to sketch and paint while the hubby and my Dad are big history buffs so need to balance our time with that in mind. Very overwhelmed with trying to plan this itinerary. Feeling ready to throw my hands in the air and book a guided 14 day tour....please talk me out of it!!
1st time trip to Italy w/husband and parents Feb 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 3 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 4 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 5 International driving permit required in France?
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 8 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Scotland day tour
- 11 Tour Company in Russia
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 18 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 19 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 22 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy