My husband and I are going to Europe for our 28th Wedding Anniversary this September for 2 weeks. We have no idea where to go and what to see, etc. HELP!!! The obvious choices are Paris and Rome, but we are also considering Germany, Greece, and other places in Italy. Thanks!
1st Time Travelers to Europe!
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 12 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 13 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 20 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 25 Which tour company would be best?