I will be visitng Iceland in early June with my friend (both early 30's) for 4 days (departing late morning on day 4). We are in the early stages of planning but I need some help. We would like to spend one day in Reykjavik and a day exploring the Golden circle (we will rent a car). For the remaining day we are torn between heading South or West (Snaefellesness pen) We are not much into hiking but would love to do something like a glacier boat tour, horseback riding or a snow buggy. Something unique to Iceland! We would also love to stay in a farmhouse one night. We do plan on heading to the Blue Lagoon (commercialized and touristy as it sounds) on the day we depart. Any suggestions??? I cant wait!!!
1st time to Iceland-Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Lofoten ferry
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?