I will be visitng Iceland in early June with my friend (both early 30's) for 4 days (departing late morning on day 4). We are in the early stages of planning but I need some help. We would like to spend one day in Reykjavik and a day exploring the Golden circle (we will rent a car). For the remaining day we are torn between heading South or West (Snaefellesness pen) We are not much into hiking but would love to do something like a glacier boat tour, horseback riding or a snow buggy. Something unique to Iceland! We would also love to stay in a farmhouse one night. We do plan on heading to the Blue Lagoon (commercialized and touristy as it sounds) on the day we depart. Any suggestions??? I cant wait!!!
1st time to Iceland-Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 24 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?