I will be visitng Iceland in early June with my friend (both early 30's) for 4 days (departing late morning on day 4). We are in the early stages of planning but I need some help. We would like to spend one day in Reykjavik and a day exploring the Golden circle (we will rent a car). For the remaining day we are torn between heading South or West (Snaefellesness pen) We are not much into hiking but would love to do something like a glacier boat tour, horseback riding or a snow buggy. Something unique to Iceland! We would also love to stay in a farmhouse one night. We do plan on heading to the Blue Lagoon (commercialized and touristy as it sounds) on the day we depart. Any suggestions??? I cant wait!!!
1st time to Iceland-Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?