I will be visitng Iceland in early June with my friend (both early 30's) for 4 days (departing late morning on day 4). We are in the early stages of planning but I need some help. We would like to spend one day in Reykjavik and a day exploring the Golden circle (we will rent a car). For the remaining day we are torn between heading South or West (Snaefellesness pen) We are not much into hiking but would love to do something like a glacier boat tour, horseback riding or a snow buggy. Something unique to Iceland! We would also love to stay in a farmhouse one night. We do plan on heading to the Blue Lagoon (commercialized and touristy as it sounds) on the day we depart. Any suggestions??? I cant wait!!!
1st time to Iceland-Itinerary help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 One more last question on Bayeux
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 When to visit Provence updated info
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 20 Lucerne & Zurich
- 21 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 22 Trip around Spain
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 25 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?