I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe with my family this summer, we want to go to London and Paris and stay about 2 weeks total. We will be traveling with my husband and I, our 2 daughters ages 7 and 11 and my mother and father in law. This is the 1st time any of us has been to Europe and I'm trying to figure out what we should see while we're there. We definitely don't want to rent a car, I don't want to deal with trying to drive there. What some things we have to see? Also, should we just concentrate on just staying within each city or are there a couple of places we should hit that are just outside the city that we could get there and back to our hotel within a day? Also, what is the best area to stay in each city that is convenient to public transportation? My mother in law can't walk very well and we were planning on having her in a wheelchair most of the time, how would that affect our ability to use public transportation?
1st time to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 5 Netherlands Delta Works
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 17 Wine tour from Verona?
- 18 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Southern Italy without a Car