I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe with my family this summer, we want to go to London and Paris and stay about 2 weeks total. We will be traveling with my husband and I, our 2 daughters ages 7 and 11 and my mother and father in law. This is the 1st time any of us has been to Europe and I'm trying to figure out what we should see while we're there. We definitely don't want to rent a car, I don't want to deal with trying to drive there. What some things we have to see? Also, should we just concentrate on just staying within each city or are there a couple of places we should hit that are just outside the city that we could get there and back to our hotel within a day? Also, what is the best area to stay in each city that is convenient to public transportation? My mother in law can't walk very well and we were planning on having her in a wheelchair most of the time, how would that affect our ability to use public transportation?
1st time to Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 London at Easter
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 7 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 12 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 16 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla