I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe with my family this summer, we want to go to London and Paris and stay about 2 weeks total. We will be traveling with my husband and I, our 2 daughters ages 7 and 11 and my mother and father in law. This is the 1st time any of us has been to Europe and I'm trying to figure out what we should see while we're there. We definitely don't want to rent a car, I don't want to deal with trying to drive there. What some things we have to see? Also, should we just concentrate on just staying within each city or are there a couple of places we should hit that are just outside the city that we could get there and back to our hotel within a day? Also, what is the best area to stay in each city that is convenient to public transportation? My mother in law can't walk very well and we were planning on having her in a wheelchair most of the time, how would that affect our ability to use public transportation?
1st time to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 4 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 25 tour guides in rome