I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my specific situation.
I will most likely be traveling as a single parent with my 3 children who would be 6 years, 7 years, and 8 years old at the time.
We will be visiting Spain most likely in November (unless you suggest otherwise?). I chose this date because I am thinking it would not be as crowded or hot during this time of year (although we are semi used to the heat coming from Nevada in the United States.
I think 7 to 9 days in Spain is sufficient enough to get a good experience without being burnt out, am I right?
It seems Seville, Cordoba, Granada and Andalucía are the places to see. We like art, architecture, museums, the experiences and vibes of historic cultures.
Please advice on itinery/cities to visit, and basically how to make this trip doable for 1adult vs 3 children. What do you suggest as far as ground transportation? What is the best city to fly into and out of?
Thank you in advance for your help, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Azores
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please