I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my specific situation.
I will most likely be traveling as a single parent with my 3 children who would be 6 years, 7 years, and 8 years old at the time.
We will be visiting Spain most likely in November (unless you suggest otherwise?). I chose this date because I am thinking it would not be as crowded or hot during this time of year (although we are semi used to the heat coming from Nevada in the United States.
I think 7 to 9 days in Spain is sufficient enough to get a good experience without being burnt out, am I right?
It seems Seville, Cordoba, Granada and Andalucía are the places to see. We like art, architecture, museums, the experiences and vibes of historic cultures.
Please advice on itinery/cities to visit, and basically how to make this trip doable for 1adult vs 3 children. What do you suggest as far as ground transportation? What is the best city to fly into and out of?
Thank you in advance for your help, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 2 Ireland in April
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Tour groups
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs
1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please