I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my specific situation.
I will most likely be traveling as a single parent with my 3 children who would be 6 years, 7 years, and 8 years old at the time.
We will be visiting Spain most likely in November (unless you suggest otherwise?). I chose this date because I am thinking it would not be as crowded or hot during this time of year (although we are semi used to the heat coming from Nevada in the United States.
I think 7 to 9 days in Spain is sufficient enough to get a good experience without being burnt out, am I right?
It seems Seville, Cordoba, Granada and Andalucía are the places to see. We like art, architecture, museums, the experiences and vibes of historic cultures.
Please advice on itinery/cities to visit, and basically how to make this trip doable for 1adult vs 3 children. What do you suggest as far as ground transportation? What is the best city to fly into and out of?
Thank you in advance for your help, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Meteora for older folk
- 16 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 17 Versailles
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please