I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my specific situation.
I will most likely be traveling as a single parent with my 3 children who would be 6 years, 7 years, and 8 years old at the time.
We will be visiting Spain most likely in November (unless you suggest otherwise?). I chose this date because I am thinking it would not be as crowded or hot during this time of year (although we are semi used to the heat coming from Nevada in the United States.
I think 7 to 9 days in Spain is sufficient enough to get a good experience without being burnt out, am I right?
It seems Seville, Cordoba, Granada and Andalucía are the places to see. We like art, architecture, museums, the experiences and vibes of historic cultures.
Please advice on itinery/cities to visit, and basically how to make this trip doable for 1adult vs 3 children. What do you suggest as far as ground transportation? What is the best city to fly into and out of?
Thank you in advance for your help, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please