I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my specific situation.
I will most likely be traveling as a single parent with my 3 children who would be 6 years, 7 years, and 8 years old at the time.
We will be visiting Spain most likely in November (unless you suggest otherwise?). I chose this date because I am thinking it would not be as crowded or hot during this time of year (although we are semi used to the heat coming from Nevada in the United States.
I think 7 to 9 days in Spain is sufficient enough to get a good experience without being burnt out, am I right?
It seems Seville, Cordoba, Granada and Andalucía are the places to see. We like art, architecture, museums, the experiences and vibes of historic cultures.
Please advice on itinery/cities to visit, and basically how to make this trip doable for 1adult vs 3 children. What do you suggest as far as ground transportation? What is the best city to fly into and out of?
Thank you in advance for your help, I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please