My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a 1-1.5 month Europe trip as cheaply as possible for November/ December. We are both students who want to travel, and hopefully after we get to see a bit of Europe, we can plan a longer, more expensive trip in a few years when the funds are there.We would be flying out of Vancouver, Canada.
I know we want to see:
ANY tips would be super helpful!! We want to know how to budget, cheapest ways to get around, order of countries that would cut down travel time, cool attractions, etc.
Also, I know 1.5 months isn't enough time to soak up all the culture of everywhere, but this is all the time we have, and we will be back.
Thanks so much everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain