My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a 1-1.5 month Europe trip as cheaply as possible for November/ December. We are both students who want to travel, and hopefully after we get to see a bit of Europe, we can plan a longer, more expensive trip in a few years when the funds are there.We would be flying out of Vancouver, Canada.
I know we want to see:
ANY tips would be super helpful!! We want to know how to budget, cheapest ways to get around, order of countries that would cut down travel time, cool attractions, etc.
Also, I know 1.5 months isn't enough time to soak up all the culture of everywhere, but this is all the time we have, and we will be back.
Thanks so much everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights