My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a 1-1.5 month Europe trip as cheaply as possible for November/ December. We are both students who want to travel, and hopefully after we get to see a bit of Europe, we can plan a longer, more expensive trip in a few years when the funds are there.We would be flying out of Vancouver, Canada.
I know we want to see:
ANY tips would be super helpful!! We want to know how to budget, cheapest ways to get around, order of countries that would cut down travel time, cool attractions, etc.
Also, I know 1.5 months isn't enough time to soak up all the culture of everywhere, but this is all the time we have, and we will be back.
Thanks so much everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 A visit to Greenwich
- 23 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 24 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi