My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a 1-1.5 month Europe trip as cheaply as possible for November/ December. We are both students who want to travel, and hopefully after we get to see a bit of Europe, we can plan a longer, more expensive trip in a few years when the funds are there.We would be flying out of Vancouver, Canada.
I know we want to see:
ANY tips would be super helpful!! We want to know how to budget, cheapest ways to get around, order of countries that would cut down travel time, cool attractions, etc.
Also, I know 1.5 months isn't enough time to soak up all the culture of everywhere, but this is all the time we have, and we will be back.
Thanks so much everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence