My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a 1-1.5 month Europe trip as cheaply as possible for November/ December. We are both students who want to travel, and hopefully after we get to see a bit of Europe, we can plan a longer, more expensive trip in a few years when the funds are there.We would be flying out of Vancouver, Canada.
I know we want to see:
ANY tips would be super helpful!! We want to know how to budget, cheapest ways to get around, order of countries that would cut down travel time, cool attractions, etc.
Also, I know 1.5 months isn't enough time to soak up all the culture of everywhere, but this is all the time we have, and we will be back.
Thanks so much everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Installation@: c@ll sUPpOrt Mcafee CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 Mcafee *Fixed
- 3 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 6 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 24 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 25 Bordeaux to Moscow