My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a 1-1.5 month Europe trip as cheaply as possible for November/ December. We are both students who want to travel, and hopefully after we get to see a bit of Europe, we can plan a longer, more expensive trip in a few years when the funds are there.We would be flying out of Vancouver, Canada.
I know we want to see:
ANY tips would be super helpful!! We want to know how to budget, cheapest ways to get around, order of countries that would cut down travel time, cool attractions, etc.
Also, I know 1.5 months isn't enough time to soak up all the culture of everywhere, but this is all the time we have, and we will be back.
Thanks so much everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/zygenx/
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras