Hi. I'm a single girl in my late 30's scheduled to go a 12 days vacation to UK and Switzerland this mid May. Although I've travelled many times to various places, I'm quite anxious at it will be my first time doing it solo. It's also my first time in UK and Switzerland and would like to get any tips and advices on the must sees, must do, must eat and all musts . Is it safe to take the tube anytime of the day? Thanks in advance. Excited to go on this exciting new adventure!
1st Solo Trip - London and Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI