Hi. I'm a single girl in my late 30's scheduled to go a 12 days vacation to UK and Switzerland this mid May. Although I've travelled many times to various places, I'm quite anxious at it will be my first time doing it solo. It's also my first time in UK and Switzerland and would like to get any tips and advices on the must sees, must do, must eat and all musts . Is it safe to take the tube anytime of the day? Thanks in advance. Excited to go on this exciting new adventure!
1st Solo Trip - London and Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland