Hi. I'm a single girl in my late 30's scheduled to go a 12 days vacation to UK and Switzerland this mid May. Although I've travelled many times to various places, I'm quite anxious at it will be my first time doing it solo. It's also my first time in UK and Switzerland and would like to get any tips and advices on the must sees, must do, must eat and all musts . Is it safe to take the tube anytime of the day? Thanks in advance. Excited to go on this exciting new adventure!
1st Solo Trip - London and Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 12 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 17 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 20 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Traveling within Italy
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga