Hi. I'm a single girl in my late 30's scheduled to go a 12 days vacation to UK and Switzerland this mid May. Although I've travelled many times to various places, I'm quite anxious at it will be my first time doing it solo. It's also my first time in UK and Switzerland and would like to get any tips and advices on the must sees, must do, must eat and all musts . Is it safe to take the tube anytime of the day? Thanks in advance. Excited to go on this exciting new adventure!
1st Solo Trip - London and Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 4 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 5 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 6 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas