Hi. I'm a single girl in my late 30's scheduled to go a 12 days vacation to UK and Switzerland this mid May. Although I've travelled many times to various places, I'm quite anxious at it will be my first time doing it solo. It's also my first time in UK and Switzerland and would like to get any tips and advices on the must sees, must do, must eat and all musts . Is it safe to take the tube anytime of the day? Thanks in advance. Excited to go on this exciting new adventure!
1st Solo Trip - London and Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 SIM card for eastern europe
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 11 Lofoten ferry
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 men's shoes spain