We're 2 people in our 20s at the end of a 5 week euro trip, we have a 1 day stop over in Valencia. We were wondering what to do? We want to see the city, but we're also tired. We've seen many castles and churches- so maybe not those, unless you think it's an incredible "must see".
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 4 Old European currency
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......