We're 2 people in our 20s at the end of a 5 week euro trip, we have a 1 day stop over in Valencia. We were wondering what to do? We want to see the city, but we're also tired. We've seen many castles and churches- so maybe not those, unless you think it's an incredible "must see".
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 mountain views near London
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Italy in 11 Days
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings