We're 2 people in our 20s at the end of a 5 week euro trip, we have a 1 day stop over in Valencia. We were wondering what to do? We want to see the city, but we're also tired. We've seen many castles and churches- so maybe not those, unless you think it's an incredible "must see".
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 15 Best layover option
- 16 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 17 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Prem fares (again)
- 22 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre