We stayed at the 19th Lodge last night in Ballybunion. AWESOME! the location is right across the street from Ballybunion Golf Club. It was windy and cold on the day we got there and did not have a reservation. Mary Beaseley met us at the door with a big friendly smile and welcomed us. We told her we didn't have a reservation but no worries as there was a couple of vacancies. She showed us the Tom Watson Suite. BEAUTIFUL. Tom knows how to go in style. The room was at least 550 sq ft. with a big bed and flat screen tv,fireplace and views out of each window ,including a window in the bathroom of the Old Course. I watched people playing while I was in the jacuzzi (no, they couldn't see me). It only cost 120 Euros. A real deal compared to most places here in Ireland.The breakfast was fantastic also. I would say that so far in the 8 days we have been here travelling that this place is my favorite,and we have stayed at some really nice places.5 star all the way.
19th Lodge in Ballybunion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cooking classes
- 2 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 3 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 4 London tube
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Zurich, Switzerland
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Venice
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine