We were in Hungary for 19 nights in April and May this year. We loved Hungary and could have spent much longer but with other destinations to go in our 2 month trip, 19 nights wasn't bad.
First, the TR is on my website starting with http://rebeccasnyder.com/travel/8-nights-no-make-that-11-in-fascinating-budapest/ with some photos to liven it up and links to the apartments and hotels we stayed in. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of our accommodations in Hungary.
Here's how the Hungary itinerary worked out:
8 Nights Budapest
3 Nights Eger
2 Nights Tarcal
3 Nights Tiszafured
3 Nights Budapest
Thanks to all who have written something about Hungary, it's really helpful when I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do and there's certainly not as many TR's as say, Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Travel in Europe
- 5 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid