We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 11 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Tour of Northern Italy
- 19 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 20 Cognac transportation?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian