We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning