We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence - Where to stay
- 2 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Berlin to Italy
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Where to go!?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Dog friendly hotels
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Cambridge in May
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited