We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 이용방법
- 2 카지노사이트ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 파라다이스 카지노
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?