We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years