We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January