We are a couple in our 30's planning our Sicily adventure next month. We are flying into Catania in early September and out again 19 days later. Our 'rough' plan is to get somewhere like a villa or stay in an agriturismo b&b near Siracusa for the first 4-7 days then travel the towns of the south , then head north to etna and onto the aeolian islands for 1 week and then back to Catania.
We're wanting the first part for holiday to be chilling out somewhere super relaxed and quaint and would appreciate a recommendation on where would be nice to stay/ do.
There appears to be lots of lovely places to stay but figuring out an intenary is tricky!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco