We are a couple in our 30's planning our Sicily adventure next month. We are flying into Catania in early September and out again 19 days later. Our 'rough' plan is to get somewhere like a villa or stay in an agriturismo b&b near Siracusa for the first 4-7 days then travel the towns of the south , then head north to etna and onto the aeolian islands for 1 week and then back to Catania.
We're wanting the first part for holiday to be chilling out somewhere super relaxed and quaint and would appreciate a recommendation on where would be nice to stay/ do.
There appears to be lots of lovely places to stay but figuring out an intenary is tricky!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 롤렛 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 3 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 5 asdfasdf
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 4 days in Provence in early June
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)