We are a couple in our 30's planning our Sicily adventure next month. We are flying into Catania in early September and out again 19 days later. Our 'rough' plan is to get somewhere like a villa or stay in an agriturismo b&b near Siracusa for the first 4-7 days then travel the towns of the south , then head north to etna and onto the aeolian islands for 1 week and then back to Catania.
We're wanting the first part for holiday to be chilling out somewhere super relaxed and quaint and would appreciate a recommendation on where would be nice to stay/ do.
There appears to be lots of lovely places to stay but figuring out an intenary is tricky!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Interesting places to visit
- 21 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station