We are a couple in our 30's planning our Sicily adventure next month. We are flying into Catania in early September and out again 19 days later. Our 'rough' plan is to get somewhere like a villa or stay in an agriturismo b&b near Siracusa for the first 4-7 days then travel the towns of the south , then head north to etna and onto the aeolian islands for 1 week and then back to Catania.
We're wanting the first part for holiday to be chilling out somewhere super relaxed and quaint and would appreciate a recommendation on where would be nice to stay/ do.
There appears to be lots of lovely places to stay but figuring out an intenary is tricky!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 7 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 16 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 20 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia