I have a layover of 18hrs in Helsinki starting from 3:30 PM till 8 the next morning. Firstly, I would like to know whether I can come out of the airport ( I have schengen visa) ?
Secondly, how can I go about visiting Helsinki for a day? What all things can be covered.
I'll be traveling with a friend and interested in nature, culture and yes beers .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 6 Where to eat in Rome?
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 13 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Milan and Lake Como
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 One week in Europe
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 21 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 22 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Munich itinerary review
- 25 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?