I have a layover of 18hrs in Helsinki starting from 3:30 PM till 8 the next morning. Firstly, I would like to know whether I can come out of the airport ( I have schengen visa) ?
Secondly, how can I go about visiting Helsinki for a day? What all things can be covered.
I'll be traveling with a friend and interested in nature, culture and yes beers .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 온라인 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 11 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 16 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 19 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 20 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 21 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?