I have a layover of 18hrs in Helsinki starting from 3:30 PM till 8 the next morning. Firstly, I would like to know whether I can come out of the airport ( I have schengen visa) ?
Secondly, how can I go about visiting Helsinki for a day? What all things can be covered.
I'll be traveling with a friend and interested in nature, culture and yes beers .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 2 생방송카지노사이트⋞❖「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❖⋟생방송카지노사이트
- 3 강원랜드카지노사이트⋞☪「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☪⋟강원랜드카지노사이트
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 9 Via del Sale, Italy
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 15 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 16 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 19 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 20 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?