I have a layover of 18hrs in Helsinki starting from 3:30 PM till 8 the next morning. Firstly, I would like to know whether I can come out of the airport ( I have schengen visa) ?
Secondly, how can I go about visiting Helsinki for a day? What all things can be covered.
I'll be traveling with a friend and interested in nature, culture and yes beers .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Vienna to Bratislava
- 6 a loss about Paris
- 7 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 8 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 9 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 10 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 11 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 12 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 13 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 14 What type of visa is right for me?
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 RHK's Fall escape
- 17 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 18 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve
- 21 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Glassblowing in Prague
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th