I have a layover of 18hrs in Helsinki starting from 3:30 PM till 8 the next morning. Firstly, I would like to know whether I can come out of the airport ( I have schengen visa) ?
Secondly, how can I go about visiting Helsinki for a day? What all things can be covered.
I'll be traveling with a friend and interested in nature, culture and yes beers .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 3 First time in Greece
- 4 Please critique my itinerary
- 5 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 6 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 7 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 8 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 9 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 12 2 Days in Bologna
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 15 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Ireland with teen daughter
- 18 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne