I have a layover of 18hrs in Helsinki starting from 3:30 PM till 8 the next morning. Firstly, I would like to know whether I can come out of the airport ( I have schengen visa) ?
Secondly, how can I go about visiting Helsinki for a day? What all things can be covered.
I'll be traveling with a friend and interested in nature, culture and yes beers .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 8 Switzerland in 8 days
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 14 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 15 planning confusion
- 16 Croatia Itenerary
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 21 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 22 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 23 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Shopping in Paris