My name is Cheryl and Im from Los Angeles, preparing to venture out to India for the first time and by myself - yippee! I'm new to this site and was needing some ideas, thoughts, recommendations etc for my layover at Heathrow.
I am arriving into Heathrow on Wednesday April 12th at 2:30 in the afternoon and the second half of my flight is Thursday morning at 10:30am, not sure if I go through customs or not here so I am free after that and would be at the airport presumably by 8:30am
Thoughts of what to do like a City Tour and perhaps a place to get some shut eye for a couple hours (other than the airport) and best way to move about i.e. tube, taxi, bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 "Too Much Cows"
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 Alitala
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21