My name is Cheryl and Im from Los Angeles, preparing to venture out to India for the first time and by myself - yippee! I'm new to this site and was needing some ideas, thoughts, recommendations etc for my layover at Heathrow.
I am arriving into Heathrow on Wednesday April 12th at 2:30 in the afternoon and the second half of my flight is Thursday morning at 10:30am, not sure if I go through customs or not here so I am free after that and would be at the airport presumably by 8:30am
Thoughts of what to do like a City Tour and perhaps a place to get some shut eye for a couple hours (other than the airport) and best way to move about i.e. tube, taxi, bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 5 Versailles
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 driving from prague to salzburg
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Sicily