My name is Cheryl and Im from Los Angeles, preparing to venture out to India for the first time and by myself - yippee! I'm new to this site and was needing some ideas, thoughts, recommendations etc for my layover at Heathrow.
I am arriving into Heathrow on Wednesday April 12th at 2:30 in the afternoon and the second half of my flight is Thursday morning at 10:30am, not sure if I go through customs or not here so I am free after that and would be at the airport presumably by 8:30am
Thoughts of what to do like a City Tour and perhaps a place to get some shut eye for a couple hours (other than the airport) and best way to move about i.e. tube, taxi, bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 where to stay in London?
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 23 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 24 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!