Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Where in Greece
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 21 Vatican tour
- 22 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 23 Day in Capri
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 TSA Precheck