Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)