Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 4 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 5 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London Theater
- 25 3 nights in the 10th Paris