Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 Tour of Northern Italy
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Cognac transportation?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 13 House Hunting in France
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 1st time in ZURICH
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam