Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 3 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik