Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 18 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 First Trip to Ireland
- 23 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Laokasti Villa in Oia