Firstly, thank you so so so much for any help you can give me.
I will be flying from JFK to Istanbul on May 29th and returning back to JFK from Barcelona on June 16th. I am looking to spend 3 nights in Istanbul, and 2-3 nights in Barcelona. Beyond that I am looking for suggestions for places to go in the middle of the trip. I am graduating in May and going on the trip with my girlfriend so we will likely be staying in hotels and not hostels (unless the hostels offer private rooms... and we are definitely on a budget!). Not including flights we are trying to spend less than $2500 USD each.
I have been to London and Paris, so we are not looking to return there, and looking for a memorable trip for us both.
Some ideas we have: (Not sure what is feasible and how much it will cost to fly to these places)
--Prague or Budapest
Or I was thinking about Istanbul taking a cheap flight to Italy and then taking the train around Italy, and ending in Barcelona.
Thoughts and any suggestions or advice would be HIGHLY appreciated!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
18 days in Europe (Flying Open Jaw into Istanbul and out of Barcelona)