Firstly, thank you so so so much for any help you can give me.
I will be flying from JFK to Istanbul on May 29th and returning back to JFK from Barcelona on June 16th. I am looking to spend 3 nights in Istanbul, and 2-3 nights in Barcelona. Beyond that I am looking for suggestions for places to go in the middle of the trip. I am graduating in May and going on the trip with my girlfriend so we will likely be staying in hotels and not hostels (unless the hostels offer private rooms... and we are definitely on a budget!). Not including flights we are trying to spend less than $2500 USD each.
I have been to London and Paris, so we are not looking to return there, and looking for a memorable trip for us both.
Some ideas we have: (Not sure what is feasible and how much it will cost to fly to these places)
--Prague or Budapest
Or I was thinking about Istanbul taking a cheap flight to Italy and then taking the train around Italy, and ending in Barcelona.
Thoughts and any suggestions or advice would be HIGHLY appreciated!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHERTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 7 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Norway Honeymoon
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
18 days in Europe (Flying Open Jaw into Istanbul and out of Barcelona)