Hello every one
Made my account here just to write this topic hope to get the best plan to my trip
We are three guys traveling from Kuwait 27 28 27 years old .
We booked our tickets to Rome Kuw Rome on the 13th of july till the 31st I already booked a three night hotel in central rome and I hired a car for the entire trip
My goal is to reach Malaga driving throght the medeterainen region roads and. Entering Nice monaco milan venice etc till malaga and scroling back to fly back again from FCO airport
I dont have any specific planes my itenary is still blank of any clear route or details
I need to have the best route to my journey
I want the most important places cities I should visit .
Any general advises please I am more than happy to hear from any more experienced people need your help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
Hello every one