Hello every one
Made my account here just to write this topic hope to get the best plan to my trip
We are three guys traveling from Kuwait 27 28 27 years old .
We booked our tickets to Rome Kuw Rome on the 13th of july till the 31st I already booked a three night hotel in central rome and I hired a car for the entire trip
My goal is to reach Malaga driving throght the medeterainen region roads and. Entering Nice monaco milan venice etc till malaga and scroling back to fly back again from FCO airport
I dont have any specific planes my itenary is still blank of any clear route or details
I need to have the best route to my journey
I want the most important places cities I should visit .
Any general advises please I am more than happy to hear from any more experienced people need your help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 vienna
- 10 Questions about Polish sights
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Italy
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
Hello every one