Hello every one
Made my account here just to write this topic hope to get the best plan to my trip
We are three guys traveling from Kuwait 27 28 27 years old .
We booked our tickets to Rome Kuw Rome on the 13th of july till the 31st I already booked a three night hotel in central rome and I hired a car for the entire trip
My goal is to reach Malaga driving throght the medeterainen region roads and. Entering Nice monaco milan venice etc till malaga and scroling back to fly back again from FCO airport
I dont have any specific planes my itenary is still blank of any clear route or details
I need to have the best route to my journey
I want the most important places cities I should visit .
Any general advises please I am more than happy to hear from any more experienced people need your help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 driving from London to Lourdes
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport
Hello every one