Hello every one
Made my account here just to write this topic hope to get the best plan to my trip
We are three guys traveling from Kuwait 27 28 27 years old .
We booked our tickets to Rome Kuw Rome on the 13th of july till the 31st I already booked a three night hotel in central rome and I hired a car for the entire trip
My goal is to reach Malaga driving throght the medeterainen region roads and. Entering Nice monaco milan venice etc till malaga and scroling back to fly back again from FCO airport
I dont have any specific planes my itenary is still blank of any clear route or details
I need to have the best route to my journey
I want the most important places cities I should visit .
Any general advises please I am more than happy to hear from any more experienced people need your help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Wales
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Paris in early august
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
Hello every one