Hello every one
Made my account here just to write this topic hope to get the best plan to my trip
We are three guys traveling from Kuwait 27 28 27 years old .
We booked our tickets to Rome Kuw Rome on the 13th of july till the 31st I already booked a three night hotel in central rome and I hired a car for the entire trip
My goal is to reach Malaga driving throght the medeterainen region roads and. Entering Nice monaco milan venice etc till malaga and scroling back to fly back again from FCO airport
I dont have any specific planes my itenary is still blank of any clear route or details
I need to have the best route to my journey
I want the most important places cities I should visit .
Any general advises please I am more than happy to hear from any more experienced people need your help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Canal du Midi
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!
Hello every one