I am planning a trip with my husband to Italy this December and would appreciate some advice. Which are the must go places, especially on 24 Dec to spend Christmas and also 31 Dec for the count down. Thanx
17 Dec Arrive Rome
3 Jan depart Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with my itinerary
- 2 itinerary planning apps
- 3 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 4 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 5 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 6 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 7 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 8 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 13 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 14 Tuscany Trip
- 15 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 16 12-14 nights enough ?
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 21 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 22 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 23 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...