I am planning a trip with my husband to Italy this December and would appreciate some advice. Which are the must go places, especially on 24 Dec to spend Christmas and also 31 Dec for the count down. Thanx
17 Dec Arrive Rome
3 Jan depart Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Where should I go with my family?
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 13 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 14 Which Hotel in Rome
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 23 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Montreux Riviera public transport pass