My husband and me are planning to visit Croatia & Slovenia in July. We have 17 days to spend and would like your recommendations for places to visit. A detailed intinerary would be much appreciated also. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 3 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 4 air conditioning
- 5 Paris Visite pass
- 6 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 7 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 11 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 12 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 13 Barcelona sites: attire
- 14 Self-driving in Iceland
- 15 Ann Frank House
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 18 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 19 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 20 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 21 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 22 Referendum in Greece
- 23 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 24 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary