My husband and me are planning to visit Croatia & Slovenia in July. We have 17 days to spend and would like your recommendations for places to visit. A detailed intinerary would be much appreciated also. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 8 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 9 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 10 Our European adventures
- 11 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 1 day trip from Nice
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 16 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 22 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 25 Bellagio Accomodations in October