Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 4 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 5 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 6 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 7 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 10 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 13 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 14 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 15 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 16 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 17 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 18 British English
- 19 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 20 Spain for 7 days
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 23 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 24 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 25 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls