Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!