Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 2 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 3 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 7 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 10 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 11 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 15 at what point should one get health insurance
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?