Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Drawing courses in Paris
- 24 Looking for add on city
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa