Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 2 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Sicily in a winter
- 9 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Guidebook for Iceland
- 14 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 15 Eastern Europe
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Scuol, Switzerland
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 20 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 visa question
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 A Sardinia trip report