Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 21 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?