Hi, anyone have been in Wales for 2 weeks holiday. What do you think about Wales? I read that it contains a mixture of nice scenery, castles, museums, history and good pubs. How can I spend 2 weeks there? Don't want too many bases..3 bases should be fine and then take day trips from the base. I'm still thinking about renting a car...how is driving there? Btw..I drive on the same side. I was thinking of spending some days in Snowdonia park, then in Pembrokeshire as I heard that there is a nice resort, called Bluestone National Park, and then last days in Cardiff.
17 days in Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 24 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 25 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?