Remember me? I finally booked my flight to Italy with Emirates. Open-jaw tickets as suggested by members here. Thanks. I guess I found a very good deal for the ticket. RM 2544 per person equivalent to around USD 600. I will be arriving at Rome and leaving back to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam. From Venice, I will fly to Paris. Oh ya! I will be travelling next year April.
I have summarize my itinerary as per below:
City Day of Visit
I know the journey from Cinque Terre to Venice is very long (by train ~5 hours++) so I will make a stopover for 1 day at Milan. Or you guys think I should just skip Milan and travel all the way to Venice?
Also I really really appreciate if you guys could provide me with affordable suggestion for accommodation at each cities. By affordable I mean Euro 100 and below for two person room and it would be great if the location is near to train/metro station (walk-able distance).
I am planning to allocate Euro 75 per person for daily expenses (this exclude accommodation). Do you guys think this is too much or too less? Ps:I am not into fancy dinner or alcohol.
Appreciate your help guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Italy
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt