Remember me? I finally booked my flight to Italy with Emirates. Open-jaw tickets as suggested by members here. Thanks. I guess I found a very good deal for the ticket. RM 2544 per person equivalent to around USD 600. I will be arriving at Rome and leaving back to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam. From Venice, I will fly to Paris. Oh ya! I will be travelling next year April.
I have summarize my itinerary as per below:
City Day of Visit
I know the journey from Cinque Terre to Venice is very long (by train ~5 hours++) so I will make a stopover for 1 day at Milan. Or you guys think I should just skip Milan and travel all the way to Venice?
Also I really really appreciate if you guys could provide me with affordable suggestion for accommodation at each cities. By affordable I mean Euro 100 and below for two person room and it would be great if the location is near to train/metro station (walk-able distance).
I am planning to allocate Euro 75 per person for daily expenses (this exclude accommodation). Do you guys think this is too much or too less? Ps:I am not into fancy dinner or alcohol.
Appreciate your help guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Greece
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 southeast sicily town as home base
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Top Tapas Tascas
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Ludwig Castles
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries