Remember me? I finally booked my flight to Italy with Emirates. Open-jaw tickets as suggested by members here. Thanks. I guess I found a very good deal for the ticket. RM 2544 per person equivalent to around USD 600. I will be arriving at Rome and leaving back to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam. From Venice, I will fly to Paris. Oh ya! I will be travelling next year April.
I have summarize my itinerary as per below:
City Day of Visit
I know the journey from Cinque Terre to Venice is very long (by train ~5 hours++) so I will make a stopover for 1 day at Milan. Or you guys think I should just skip Milan and travel all the way to Venice?
Also I really really appreciate if you guys could provide me with affordable suggestion for accommodation at each cities. By affordable I mean Euro 100 and below for two person room and it would be great if the location is near to train/metro station (walk-able distance).
I am planning to allocate Euro 75 per person for daily expenses (this exclude accommodation). Do you guys think this is too much or too less? Ps:I am not into fancy dinner or alcohol.
Appreciate your help guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Stockholm during midsummer
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Praiano
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving