Remember me? I finally booked my flight to Italy with Emirates. Open-jaw tickets as suggested by members here. Thanks. I guess I found a very good deal for the ticket. RM 2544 per person equivalent to around USD 600. I will be arriving at Rome and leaving back to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam. From Venice, I will fly to Paris. Oh ya! I will be travelling next year April.
I have summarize my itinerary as per below:
City Day of Visit
I know the journey from Cinque Terre to Venice is very long (by train ~5 hours++) so I will make a stopover for 1 day at Milan. Or you guys think I should just skip Milan and travel all the way to Venice?
Also I really really appreciate if you guys could provide me with affordable suggestion for accommodation at each cities. By affordable I mean Euro 100 and below for two person room and it would be great if the location is near to train/metro station (walk-able distance).
I am planning to allocate Euro 75 per person for daily expenses (this exclude accommodation). Do you guys think this is too much or too less? Ps:I am not into fancy dinner or alcohol.
Appreciate your help guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 BULLGUARD@Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets