hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 16 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 17 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 18 Passport proplems
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 21 Itinerary help...
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !