hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 3 Rome-Itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 5 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 9 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 10 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 11 Berlin to Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Florence - Where to stay
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Where to go!?
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Vacation
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !