hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼
- 3 파워볼실시간사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 IWM
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 14 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 15 quickest way to Prague
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !