hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 6 jungfraujoch mid june
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 13 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 14 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 15 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 16 day trips from Stuttgart
- 17 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 Dolomites Drives
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 Time in Strasbourg?