hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 4 VENICE
- 5 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 6 London best location
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 11 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 12 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 CDG to Marais transfer
- 23 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 24 Italy Trip Report
- 25 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !