hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 12 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 13 Use of Train Tickets
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 Short time in Vienna
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !