hello all !
Going to make a car tour from Burgundy to Venice by car , late september this year.
17 days long. Its going to be a couple and my daughter (4 years old).
Already have the air tickets and car booked( one way), got a good discount rate.
Just need to find out where is the best places to stop, and what to do in those places !!
BEAUNE - ANNECY (maybe go to chamonix)- LAUSANNE - LAUTERBRUNNEN - MENAGGIO - VENICE
love wines / mountains / nature / and drive listening a good rock !!
question... is there still harvest season in late september in burgundy and swiss wine areas (lavaux)?
how is going to be the mountains in switzerland in late september / early october? already some snow?
thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
17 Days Burgundy - Venice by car, need help to plan my stops
hello all !