Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Croatia
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 7 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 8 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 9 Potential trip - Balkans
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Is this realistic... advice?
- 12 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 13 rail pass
- 14 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 15 Satnav maps update
- 16 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 17 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 France to Italy advice needed please
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June