Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 2 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 3 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 4 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 5 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Camino No-No
- 8 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 14 Bayeux tapestry
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 17 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 18 Is Capri overrated?
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 21 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Train des Pignes
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 9 days in switzerland
- 25 First time to London- which luxury hotel