Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!