Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 4 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 5 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov