Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Sicily 10 days
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Portugal in September
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days