Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 10 ITALY
- 11 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 12 Help for San Sebastian
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 Royal Opera House question?
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Please help with itinerary...
- 19 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 20 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 21 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 22 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 23 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 24 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 25 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London