Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 5 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 6 Norway in June with parents.
- 7 Seaplane service
- 8 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 9 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 10 Liverpool to London
- 11 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 12 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 13 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 14 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 15 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 16 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 19 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 22 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 23 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)