Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm in a funk
- 2 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 7 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Germany Visa for conference
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 16 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 17 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 25 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!