Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Bodrum to instanbul
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 11 Viator.com in Turkey
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Scottish Passport
- 14 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??