Together with my husband, we are thinking of going for a 17 days trip to Bulgaria. We heard that its a beautiful country and quite cheap compared to other European countries. We like culture, museums, scenery and attractions. We would like to spend these 17 days divided into 3 locations, such as Sofia and Plovdiv and somewhere else. What do you think the 3rd base could be? No need to go to the black coast as we will not be doing any swimming. We lend and depart in Sofia, and we land at 5am..so we can take a 5hr train maximum to the first base, as I prefer to have Sofia as the last base. The bases should meet our interesets and we can do day trips by public transport from there. Any help please?
17 days Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 floods in Andalucia
- 4 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 7 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Central Europe itinerary
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 13 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 14 Arriving in Prague
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 19 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself