Planning a trip to Iceland with friends on 27th October to 2nd November (7 days 6 nights) but sadly none of us drives therefore road trip will not be applicable for us.
we will touch down on 27th morning and leave on 2nd November afternoon.
I have been reading online but there are too many sources and I am not sure how to go about planning this trip.
I think the only way to go about is taking day tour from reykjavik right?
Is there anyone with experience regarding the tours available there?
Basically we really want to see the following:
(or is there any more must see in Iceland?)
Our budget is around 600EUR for the tours
Is there any other ways to fully experience Iceland within this time frame?
As I have more leave than the rest I would be continuing my travel alone from 2nd November to 11th November which gives me about 11 Days for Copenhagen and Sweden.
I will be flying to Copenhagen on 2nd November and flying back from Copenhagen on 11November
I am thinking of 5 Days in Copenhagen with day trips and 5 Days in Sweden before heading back to Copenhagen for my flight.
This is my first time being in that part of the world so I would love to really experience as much as I can .
Is it realistic? should I plan something else or cut back on the days in either one of the places?
I would really love to visit Norway doing the NIN tour but I am not sure if it’s too much for the number of days that I have.
I know there is a train from Copenhagen to Stockholm, should I take the direct train there?
Anyone have the website for train services and how it works there?
Hope to hear from u guys soon.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville to Cordoba
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 10 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 11 ATM
- 12 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Bernese Oberland
- 24 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
17 Days 16Nights (Iceland/Copenhagan/Sweden) maybe norway?