Planning a trip to Iceland with friends on 27th October to 2nd November (7 days 6 nights) but sadly none of us drives therefore road trip will not be applicable for us.
we will touch down on 27th morning and leave on 2nd November afternoon.
I have been reading online but there are too many sources and I am not sure how to go about planning this trip.
I think the only way to go about is taking day tour from reykjavik right?
Is there anyone with experience regarding the tours available there?
Basically we really want to see the following:
(or is there any more must see in Iceland?)
Our budget is around 600EUR for the tours
Is there any other ways to fully experience Iceland within this time frame?
As I have more leave than the rest I would be continuing my travel alone from 2nd November to 11th November which gives me about 11 Days for Copenhagen and Sweden.
I will be flying to Copenhagen on 2nd November and flying back from Copenhagen on 11November
I am thinking of 5 Days in Copenhagen with day trips and 5 Days in Sweden before heading back to Copenhagen for my flight.
This is my first time being in that part of the world so I would love to really experience as much as I can .
Is it realistic? should I plan something else or cut back on the days in either one of the places?
I would really love to visit Norway doing the NIN tour but I am not sure if it’s too much for the number of days that I have.
I know there is a train from Copenhagen to Stockholm, should I take the direct train there?
Anyone have the website for train services and how it works there?
Hope to hear from u guys soon.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Lisbon hotel
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice
17 Days 16Nights (Iceland/Copenhagan/Sweden) maybe norway?