Planning a trip to Iceland with friends on 27th October to 2nd November (7 days 6 nights) but sadly none of us drives therefore road trip will not be applicable for us.
we will touch down on 27th morning and leave on 2nd November afternoon.
I have been reading online but there are too many sources and I am not sure how to go about planning this trip.
I think the only way to go about is taking day tour from reykjavik right?
Is there anyone with experience regarding the tours available there?
Basically we really want to see the following:
(or is there any more must see in Iceland?)
Our budget is around 600EUR for the tours
Is there any other ways to fully experience Iceland within this time frame?
As I have more leave than the rest I would be continuing my travel alone from 2nd November to 11th November which gives me about 11 Days for Copenhagen and Sweden.
I will be flying to Copenhagen on 2nd November and flying back from Copenhagen on 11November
I am thinking of 5 Days in Copenhagen with day trips and 5 Days in Sweden before heading back to Copenhagen for my flight.
This is my first time being in that part of the world so I would love to really experience as much as I can .
Is it realistic? should I plan something else or cut back on the days in either one of the places?
I would really love to visit Norway doing the NIN tour but I am not sure if it’s too much for the number of days that I have.
I know there is a train from Copenhagen to Stockholm, should I take the direct train there?
Anyone have the website for train services and how it works there?
Hope to hear from u guys soon.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 casusyazılım
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 7 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 10 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 13 Porto in January
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 22 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 23 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
17 Days 16Nights (Iceland/Copenhagan/Sweden) maybe norway?