Planning a trip to Iceland with friends on 27th October to 2nd November (7 days 6 nights) but sadly none of us drives therefore road trip will not be applicable for us.
we will touch down on 27th morning and leave on 2nd November afternoon.
I have been reading online but there are too many sources and I am not sure how to go about planning this trip.
I think the only way to go about is taking day tour from reykjavik right?
Is there anyone with experience regarding the tours available there?
Basically we really want to see the following:
(or is there any more must see in Iceland?)
Our budget is around 600EUR for the tours
Is there any other ways to fully experience Iceland within this time frame?
As I have more leave than the rest I would be continuing my travel alone from 2nd November to 11th November which gives me about 11 Days for Copenhagen and Sweden.
I will be flying to Copenhagen on 2nd November and flying back from Copenhagen on 11November
I am thinking of 5 Days in Copenhagen with day trips and 5 Days in Sweden before heading back to Copenhagen for my flight.
This is my first time being in that part of the world so I would love to really experience as much as I can .
Is it realistic? should I plan something else or cut back on the days in either one of the places?
I would really love to visit Norway doing the NIN tour but I am not sure if it’s too much for the number of days that I have.
I know there is a train from Copenhagen to Stockholm, should I take the direct train there?
Anyone have the website for train services and how it works there?
Hope to hear from u guys soon.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
17 Days 16Nights (Iceland/Copenhagan/Sweden) maybe norway?