First time poster, and excited to plan for my honeymoon trip. My fiancée and I are both 30, and we are looking to have an adventurous and romantic honeymoon trip. We love to go sight seeing, museum, eating, and enjoy experiencing different culture. It's really easy for us to have fun anywhere we go. We both are pretty energetic, and would like to see as many places as possible (open to taking train, plane, etc). Who knows when I'll get a chance to come back to Europe again, so I would like to get the best bang for my bucks for 17 days. Some friends have suggested I scale back on visiting too many countries and stick to one or two places. I'm trying to figure out the right balance of seeing many places, and not feeling rushed. Paris (a must) is our number one destination, and we are flying directly into Paris (cdg) and arrive March 12 @ 12 pm. I have been flip flopping back and forth of staying in one country (France), or seeing 3 countries in 17 days.
Paris (4-5 days suggested by a few friends) March 12-March 16
musee de orsey
Middle of trip (this is where i need help) ??? March 17-23
1)I thought about taking the train from Paris to Geneva, train to Zurich, fly to prague. I thought about ending in Prague because I have been hearing it's a very romantic place to explore. I was told 4 days was enough for Prague.
2)My second Plan was to fly to Paris and take the train to Brodeaux, Toulouse,Carcassonne, Aix-en-Provence, Nice , and than fly to Prague
3)Paris fly to prague, train to berlin?
Anyways, I would like to hear what you guys have to say. If my thought process doesn't make any sense, you can go ahead and tell me where it's flawed.(I will not get offended) Thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing from the community.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리더스카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ리더스카지노
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 한국경정ヒ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ヒ한국경정
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139