First time poster, and excited to plan for my honeymoon trip. My fiancée and I are both 30, and we are looking to have an adventurous and romantic honeymoon trip. We love to go sight seeing, museum, eating, and enjoy experiencing different culture. It's really easy for us to have fun anywhere we go. We both are pretty energetic, and would like to see as many places as possible (open to taking train, plane, etc). Who knows when I'll get a chance to come back to Europe again, so I would like to get the best bang for my bucks for 17 days. Some friends have suggested I scale back on visiting too many countries and stick to one or two places. I'm trying to figure out the right balance of seeing many places, and not feeling rushed. Paris (a must) is our number one destination, and we are flying directly into Paris (cdg) and arrive March 12 @ 12 pm. I have been flip flopping back and forth of staying in one country (France), or seeing 3 countries in 17 days.
Paris (4-5 days suggested by a few friends) March 12-March 16
musee de orsey
Middle of trip (this is where i need help) ??? March 17-23
1)I thought about taking the train from Paris to Geneva, train to Zurich, fly to prague. I thought about ending in Prague because I have been hearing it's a very romantic place to explore. I was told 4 days was enough for Prague.
2)My second Plan was to fly to Paris and take the train to Brodeaux, Toulouse,Carcassonne, Aix-en-Provence, Nice , and than fly to Prague
3)Paris fly to prague, train to berlin?
Anyways, I would like to hear what you guys have to say. If my thought process doesn't make any sense, you can go ahead and tell me where it's flawed.(I will not get offended) Thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing from the community.
17 day Honymoon March 12-March 28 Paris > ? > Prague ???
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Bruges B&Bs
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 Rhine River Intinerary
- 13 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 florence hotel
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Iceland Road trip in May
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 Don't slight Bruges
- 24 Beauty Products in France?!
- 25 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days