Me and my wife are both 31 (no kids) with good hiking experience. We love Alpine views and had the Dolomites in our TODO list for a while. As I mentioned, we have 16 days in the Dolomites area (maybe less if we added Lake Garda into the mix). We land in Millan and before we dive into a research about hikes and accomidation, we need your help to create a basic trip structure.
We are not sure - how many 'bases' we should have in 16 days trip. We will have a Car, but I'm guessing for example that we should spend few nights in both Val Gardena and Cortina instead of driving from one to the other and back. Can Val Gardena be also a base to Alta Badia area or should we spend few nights in the Alta Badia area as well? those are the kind of questions we are not sure about.
If someone can kindly tell us which areas we should be focusing as main hubs - we can start building the trip around it.
Something else to take in mind it that we will be landing on the 15th in September. At this time, lifts are starting to close, hiking becomes harder and it's getting colder. We would love if you can prioritize the 'bases'. Should we start on Cortina because it's getting colder earlier and lifts closing earlier over there? Or maybe Val Gardena has huts closing early and we prioritize the valley first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노하우스＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노∂안전한카지노사이트
- 2 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 10 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 16 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 17 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 18 London advice
- 19 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Valencia, Spain
- 24 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 25 Visit to Engand