My husband and I will be traveling to Italy for the first time in the middle from June 17 to July 3 for our honeymoon. We are thinking about Rome 3 nights - Cinque Terre 3 nights - Pick up car in La Spezia (for 7 days) and then stay somewhere in Tuscany where it would be accessible to do day trips to small towns, etc. for seven nights and then drop off car in Florence and then stay in Florence for three nights and then back to Rome one night before flying out. I love the coast and country and he loves museums and art so we figured we do a bit of both.
Does this seem like the right order of locations in terms of direction?
Easiest town to stay in Cinque Terre in terms of carrying luggage?
Places to stay in Cinque Terre? AirBNB?
Which part of Tuscany to stay in for a week that would be the most convenient for day trips and also beautiful? (we will have friends visiting us that mentioned visiting hot springs? (if anyone has any info on hot springs)
What parts of Tuscany do you think are the most special?
Driving from La Spezia to Florence? Easy roads? Where to drop car in Florence least amount of stress?
If you take the time to respond I would greatly appreciate it.....as it took me two whole weeks just to get tickets booked.....Have a wonderful day and Thank You....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Multi Country car Rental
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Couscous
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 driving from London to Lourdes
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 Visit to Sardinia