My husband and I will be traveling to Italy for the first time in the middle from June 17 to July 3 for our honeymoon. We are thinking about Rome 3 nights - Cinque Terre 3 nights - Pick up car in La Spezia (for 7 days) and then stay somewhere in Tuscany where it would be accessible to do day trips to small towns, etc. for seven nights and then drop off car in Florence and then stay in Florence for three nights and then back to Rome one night before flying out. I love the coast and country and he loves museums and art so we figured we do a bit of both.
Does this seem like the right order of locations in terms of direction?
Easiest town to stay in Cinque Terre in terms of carrying luggage?
Places to stay in Cinque Terre? AirBNB?
Which part of Tuscany to stay in for a week that would be the most convenient for day trips and also beautiful? (we will have friends visiting us that mentioned visiting hot springs? (if anyone has any info on hot springs)
What parts of Tuscany do you think are the most special?
Driving from La Spezia to Florence? Easy roads? Where to drop car in Florence least amount of stress?
If you take the time to respond I would greatly appreciate it.....as it took me two whole weeks just to get tickets booked.....Have a wonderful day and Thank You....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 Need one night airport hotel to VCE
- 3 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 4 Flight
- 5 First time in London, dec2017
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 12 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 17 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 21 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 22 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 25 Slovenia or South Tyrol