Looking for a good itinerary for a honeymoon. We will be traveling by train and are willing to do night trains and hostels. neither of us have ever been to either 3 countries. We love sight seeing and having a few beer at the end of the day. we will be traveling July 2015 and would like our trip to start and end in Frankfurt. Not sure if we have enough time for all three countries though. would love some feedback. Thanks!
16 day Honeymoon Germany, Austria maybe Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Eleanor's Pages
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 24 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime