Looking for a good itinerary for a honeymoon. We will be traveling by train and are willing to do night trains and hostels. neither of us have ever been to either 3 countries. We love sight seeing and having a few beer at the end of the day. we will be traveling July 2015 and would like our trip to start and end in Frankfurt. Not sure if we have enough time for all three countries though. would love some feedback. Thanks!
16 day Honeymoon Germany, Austria maybe Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 10 Random Rome Questions
- 11 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 14 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 15 Family Cruises
- 16 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 17 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 18 Berlin to Prague by car
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 21 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 24 Driving to Beaune
- 25 Travelling to France