I have a flight to take in March which is very early in the morning (7 departure, so i will have to leave at 4 a.m. Does anyone know the best and cheap mode of transport? How do i find out abt Taxi sharing in Paris? Also how expensive are the shuttles, (private ones?)
Kindly help me out;;
15e to CDG
- 1 15 days in Central Europe
- 2 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 3 Retirement Vacation
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 9 car hire france and spain
- 10 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 11 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Trip to London
- 19 Monaco to Paris
- 20 French Riviera Overview
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 24 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 25 just want to know