I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
15 Person bus hire in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 5 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 6 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 7 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 London visit
- 19 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 23 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris