I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
15 Person bus hire in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 5 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 6 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Location of hotel in Rome
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid