I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to avoid waiting in line visiting Paris top monuments
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Belgium advice
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 10 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website