I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
15 Person bus hire in Italy
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?