I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Ireland & Scotland
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 13 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 20 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 Vienna or Budapest?
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma