I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 4 Cascais or Algarve?
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 9 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 10 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 15 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 16 Scotland in 7 Days
- 17 Short Trip in July
- 18 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 22 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report