I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
15 Person bus hire in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 4 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 5 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 6 Scandinavian Tour
- 7 Train from Sarlat
- 8 Two days in Dublin
- 9 Travel by train in Poland?
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 12 Walking in Bologna
- 13 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 14 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 15 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 18 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 19 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 20 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 21 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 22 Berlin - one day off
- 23 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 24 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?