I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 3 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 4 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 5 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 6 Italy by car
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 9 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 T Mobile Does it Again
- 16 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 17 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 20 Seville Itinerary
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Dolomites October 14-18
- 23 Florence 2 weeks
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Santorini