I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노＼✤＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 16 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 17 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 18 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 19 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary