I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 6 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 9 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 baltic capitals
- 12 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 13 Major quake in central Itay
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 16 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 17 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 21 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 22 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 23 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London