I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
15 Person bus hire in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick