I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 4 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 10 nights in France
- 7 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Questions about Italy again
- 12 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Car rental in Caen?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?