Planning a two weeks vacation to Tuscany. Will be arriving in Bologna Oct 1st and taking a train to Florence. From there we will rent a car after a two days stay and then off to visit the countryside. Any suggestions. We are interested in Siena, Chianti, cinque terres and Portofino.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Passport proplems
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 8 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary help...
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 14 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 15 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 16 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 17 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)