We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Trains in Alps and UK
- 4 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 7 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Germany in December Trip Report
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 15 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 16 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 17 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 18 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Azores in February
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Lisbon trip report
- 25 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report