We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Rental car in Menton
- 3 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 Barcelona and...
- 6 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 7 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 8 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 9 February in Florence
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Praiana to Positano
- 12 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week