We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
15 days North Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 10 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Is my plan ok
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 25 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers