We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 2 Last minute trip to Capri
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle