We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Chania
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Paris hotel
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas