We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 Loire Valley itinerary
- 4 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 5 Need help in travel planning
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 8 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 9 London: Battle of the badges
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Germany train/bus question
- 17 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 18 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 19 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 20 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 23 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 24 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 25 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome