We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden