We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 24 Private transportation
- 25 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome