We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Where in Paris?
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 13 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 23 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 24 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 25 Ravello to Paestum