We would like to see Belgium, Holland and Denmark in the second half of July this year.
Understand, it is a bit too late start planning but we would like some recommendations what to see, to do, do not miss, skip, must etc in 15-17 days. Ideally, it should combine urban and country Also, knowing it is holidays time we need any recommendations re where to stay, and to use public transport or a car. In order to avoid packing /unpacking we are considering staying in one of the small town but nice town and make short trips to other places. We are a couple in their 50th from Australia and very fit and active. We would appreciate any help and suggestions with itinerary ideas for this trip. Ideally, it should be a good mixture of urban, architecture, historic and country side beauty. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Ischia
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 20 Prague
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Spain and South of France
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Overnight at Heathrow
- 25 France, UK and Ireland