I am planning a 15 days trip to visit Europe (5 Adults & 1 Child). Below are places we like to visit:
Berlin, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Milan, Venice & Rome. But I think that it's too ambitious to visit all places in 15 days, especially with a kid. So I work out 2 itineraries as below:
Day 1-4 Berlin
Day 5-7 Munich
Day 8-9 Milan
Day 10-12 Venice
Day 13-15 Rome
Day 1-3 Berlin
Day 4-6 Munich
Day 7-9 Prague
Day 10-12 Vienna
Day 13-15 Budapest
Any ideas which itinerary is better considering we have one kid travelling with us or any other recommendation?
Latest by when should we book flight/train tickets & accommodations in order to enjoy promotional price if we were to travel in the coming September?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?