I am planning a 15 days trip to visit Europe (5 Adults & 1 Child). Below are places we like to visit:
Berlin, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Milan, Venice & Rome. But I think that it's too ambitious to visit all places in 15 days, especially with a kid. So I work out 2 itineraries as below:
Day 1-4 Berlin
Day 5-7 Munich
Day 8-9 Milan
Day 10-12 Venice
Day 13-15 Rome
Day 1-3 Berlin
Day 4-6 Munich
Day 7-9 Prague
Day 10-12 Vienna
Day 13-15 Budapest
Any ideas which itinerary is better considering we have one kid travelling with us or any other recommendation?
Latest by when should we book flight/train tickets & accommodations in order to enjoy promotional price if we were to travel in the coming September?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 4 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 5 Borghese Gallery Question
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 8 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Finland around Christmas time?
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?