First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 Pyrenees logistics
- 7 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 8 Italy
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Azores
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 Taormina Sicily