First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 4 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?