First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 14 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland