First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Question about arriving and spending the day in Naples
- 3 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 4 GPS in France
- 5 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 6 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 7 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 8 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 9 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 10 Provence planning
- 11 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 12 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 13 England, Paris itinerary help
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Shipping bags home
- 19 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 20 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 21 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 22 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 24 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 25 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?