First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 11 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 12 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 13 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 14 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 15 How long in Venice?
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 19 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice