First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 5 Sardinia in early May
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Photographer in Paris?
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 11 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 12 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 13 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 14 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 15 Finistère Base
- 16 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 20 Murren in June by myself
- 21 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 22 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Venice; recommendations