First trip to Spain. Flying into Barcelona- 3 nights, train to Madrid 4 nights, train to Toledo for the day, rent a car drive to Cordoba, any suggestions for how long to stay in Cordoba? This is where the trip falls apart. We want to go to Granada and we are flying out of Seville to go home. Is 3 nights in Seville enough? What are the day trips from Granada ? Do you recommend going to Malaga? or Cadiz ? Or Ronda? We like to spend at least two nights in places but it seems like there is so much to see . Is 4 nights to many in Madrid? HELP!
15 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 2 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 3 Greenwich: Tube to DLR
- 4 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 5 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 10 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 13 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 16 German Wings
- 17 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 24 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 25 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris