Planning our first trip to Italy. it will be my wife and I travelling - we're in love with Italian food and wine so looking forward to gaining some weight! We're not looking for a relaxing holiday in Italy by the beach somewhere, but not very packed days either.. We like to experience the local culture esp festivals, history, food and drinks.. and generally just walk a lot everywhere exploring cities and sights, we also dont like to rush and charge about form one place to another.
We havent booked anything at all yet but we're looking at being there for 17-18 nights starting just after mid-April and returning May. We are in London right now.
After reading up on forums and checking guidebooks I have short-listed a few cities and indicative days I think I'd like to spend/will need in each. SO without much ado here goes...
Venice - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 2 days
Florence - 4 days
Rome - 4 days
Naples - 2 days
Amalfi Coast - 1-2 days
What do you guys think? In an ideal world I'd have more time and spend more days in Rome and Florence. I'd also like to have visited the following but have decided that these fall into a Trip#2 itinerary:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 car for four adults and four bikes
- 5 릴게임총판 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk16.com≪
- 6 광주룸싸롱 대전룸싸롱 ∑ rnajd.com ♧ 광주룸싸롱 #대전룸싸롱 울산룸싸롱
- 7 대구룸싸롱 광주룸싸롱 † rnajd.com ¶ 대구룸싸롱 #광주룸싸롱 대전룸싸롱
- 8 부산룸싸롱 대구룸싸롱 ¶ rnajd.com ☞ 부산룸싸롱 #대구룸싸롱 광주룸싸롱
- 9 인천룸싸롱 부산룸싸롱 ☞ rnajd.com ☎ 인천룸싸롱 #부산룸싸롱 대구룸싸롱
- 10 일산룸싸롱 인천룸싸롱 ☜ rnajd.com ☏ 일산룸싸롱 #인천룸싸롱 부산룸싸롱
- 11 강남룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱 ☎ rnajd.com ♨ 강남룸싸롱 #일산룸싸롱 인천룸싸롱
- 12 서울룸싸롱 강남룸싸롱 ☏ rnajd.com 『서울룸싸롱 #강남룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱
- 13 광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱 ♨ rnajd.com 「광주풀싸롱 #대전풀싸롱 울산풀싸롱
- 14 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 15 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 16 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 17 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 18 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 23 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands