Basically me and 3 other friends (2 guys, 2 girls all over 18 but under 25) are going to Belgium for a while in July for a festival. So we left 15 days to spend in Spain and Italy. Just need some help with setting up an itinerary.
We want to go to at least two museums but want to skip out on a lot of touristy things. We all like to party and enjoy great food. Any help would be appreciated. We are thinking about starting off in Spain and then Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Family vacation to europe
- 5 Paris cooking classes
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece