Basically me and 3 other friends (2 guys, 2 girls all over 18 but under 25) are going to Belgium for a while in July for a festival. So we left 15 days to spend in Spain and Italy. Just need some help with setting up an itinerary.
We want to go to at least two museums but want to skip out on a lot of touristy things. We all like to party and enjoy great food. Any help would be appreciated. We are thinking about starting off in Spain and then Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 20 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 24 Trip to Switzerland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)