i need some advice on planning Europe trip for 14 Days, please check my plan and guide me :
Turkey(Istanbul to Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days)
from following link:
Greece(Santorini and Athens)
My Return ticket will be for Istanbul. On the day of arrival to Istanbul i will tour the city and go to Cappadocia and use my Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days-tour plan.
After reaching back to Istanbul i will leave for Santorini and spend a day there. The next day i will leave for Athens and spend 1-day there.
From Athens i will leave for Naples , tour the city and leave for Rome the next day.
I will stay in Rome for 2 days and move back to Istanbul for my departure back to my country.
I want you follows to guide me if i am following the best route.
Please let me know the cheapest way for my intercity travelling and also between countries.
I am planning a budget trip so i want to take buses and ferries overnight and cut out few hotel stays by that,
Looking for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Montreux area
- 2 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland