i need some advice on planning Europe trip for 14 Days, please check my plan and guide me :
Turkey(Istanbul to Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days)
from following link:
Greece(Santorini and Athens)
My Return ticket will be for Istanbul. On the day of arrival to Istanbul i will tour the city and go to Cappadocia and use my Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days-tour plan.
After reaching back to Istanbul i will leave for Santorini and spend a day there. The next day i will leave for Athens and spend 1-day there.
From Athens i will leave for Naples , tour the city and leave for Rome the next day.
I will stay in Rome for 2 days and move back to Istanbul for my departure back to my country.
I want you follows to guide me if i am following the best route.
Please let me know the cheapest way for my intercity travelling and also between countries.
I am planning a budget trip so i want to take buses and ferries overnight and cut out few hotel stays by that,
Looking for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium