i need some advice on planning Europe trip for 14 Days, please check my plan and guide me :
Turkey(Istanbul to Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days)
from following link:
Greece(Santorini and Athens)
My Return ticket will be for Istanbul. On the day of arrival to Istanbul i will tour the city and go to Cappadocia and use my Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days-tour plan.
After reaching back to Istanbul i will leave for Santorini and spend a day there. The next day i will leave for Athens and spend 1-day there.
From Athens i will leave for Naples , tour the city and leave for Rome the next day.
I will stay in Rome for 2 days and move back to Istanbul for my departure back to my country.
I want you follows to guide me if i am following the best route.
Please let me know the cheapest way for my intercity travelling and also between countries.
I am planning a budget trip so i want to take buses and ferries overnight and cut out few hotel stays by that,
Looking for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out